1. It’s an important meeting. _________________ (not， be )late.
2. ________________ (not，make) any nise！ Your mother is sleeping.
3. ________________ (not， speak) with your mouth full of food and _________ (be) polite.
4. ________________ ( not， talk) and ____________ (read) aloud.
5. _______________ (not，leave) your homework for tomorrow， Larry.
6. ________________ (look) out！ A car is coming.
7. _______________ (give) us ten years and just see what our country will be like.
8. ________________ (not， let) the baby cry.
9. Wear more clothes or you ____________ (catch) a cold. 10. Let’s _______________ (not， say) anything about it.
1. The TV is too loud. Please________.
A. turn it down B. to turn it down C. turn down it D. to turn down it
2. _______ late again， Bill！
A. Don‘t to be B. Don’t be C. Not be D. Be not
3. _______ cross the road until the traffic lights turn green.
A. Not B. Won‘t C. Doesn’t D. Don‘t
4. Please help me carry it， ______？
A. will I B. will you C. shall I D. shall we
5. Don’t make so much noise， ______？
A. will you B. won‘t you C. shall we D. do you
6. Do you know the girl ______under the tree？
A. stand B. to stand C. standing D. stood
7. Kate， _______ your homework here tomorrow.
A. bring B. brings C. to bring D. bringing
8. ________ me the truth， or I’ll be angry.
A. Telling B. To tell C. Told D. Tell
9. I‘ve kept the dog _______Maomao for a long time.
A. Name B. named C. naming D. to name
10. Don’t you know that _______ is good for our health？
A. swim B. swimming C. swam D. swims
11 .Her doctor said： “________ work so hard”
A Stop B Don’t C Can’t D No
12. Sindy， ________ to be here at 8 o’clock
A is sure B is sure that C will be sure D be sure
13.________ when you cross the road.
A Do care B Care C Do be careful D To be careful
14. ________him the secret， will you？
A Don’t tell B Not to tell C Not telling D No telling
15. ________ in bed. It’s bad for your eyes.
A Not to read B Don’t read C Don’t to read D Not read
16. ________ Your child. We’ll look after him.
A Not to worry about B Don’t worry about C Not worry for D Don’t worry with
17.They are very tired. Why ________ have a rest？
A not they B do not they C don’t they D not to
18 --You look rather tired. ________ stopping to have a rest？ -- All right.
A Why not B How about C Why not to D why don’t
19 ______ tell a lie.
A Hardly B Not C No D Never
20.Please ________ look outside. Look at the blackboard.
A not B don’t C aren’t D can’t